Do you think infertility ruins married life?
Relationship problems: diagnosis and therapy
Prof. Dr. Ludwig Schindler,Studied psychology at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich; 1981 doctorate at the University of Tübingen; Employed at the Max Planck Institute for Psychiatry in Munich for 12 years; 1988 qualified as a professor at the Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg; from 1998 adjunct professor at the University of Bamberg. Research focus: Therapy development for various central intervention areas, v. a. Marriage and partnership, shaping the therapeutic relationship and conducting conversations. Co-founder of Pair balance, the first interactive online program to improve the quality of relationships in German-speaking countries. Since 1989 psychotherapeutic teaching practice, Munich. In addition to research and teaching, supervisor and examiner in further and advanced training.
Prof. Dr. Kurt Hahlweg,Studied psychology, doctorate (1976) and habilitation (1984) at the University of Hamburg; Research assistant from 1974 to 1988 at the Max Planck Institute for Psychiatry in Munich; from 1988 to 2018 professor for clinical psychology, psychotherapy and diagnostics at the Technical University of Braunschweig. Lower Saxony professor 65+; German Psychology Prize 2008. Fellow of the American Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies ABCT; Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Young People BMFSFJ. Research focus: cognitive-behavioral therapy for couples and families; Prevention of relationship disorders (EPL: Marriage Preparation: A Partnership Learning Program) and child behavior disorders (Triple P Positive Parenting Program).
Prof. Dr. Dirk Revenstorf,Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Tübingen; Licensed psychotherapist; specializes in hypnotherapy and couples therapy; Training in gestalt, hypno and body therapy as well as behavioral therapy; 1984–2009 board member of the Erickson Society Clinical Hypnosis; formerly member of the state and federal chamber of psychotherapists; Founding member of the German-Chinese Academy for Psychotherapy. Numerous scientific publications; Jean Piaget Award from the International Society for Hypnosis; Milton Erickson Society Prize, American Association of Body Psychotherapy Research Prize.
- Recommend studying abroad
- Where is the Thar Desert?
- When and where did you learn Japanese?
- How is the situation in Tech Mahindra
- You can build muscle without losing weight
- Why do I have to become prefect
- How is the peep calculated on a ventilator
- Is it possible to be without friends?
- Massage can help with bad knees
- Why are some teachers just angry
- Tesla cars are easy to care for
- What is Expensify's rating
- Is the Tupolev Tu 95 out of date
- Is the cooling tower influenced by the weather conditions?
- Why is inflation dangerous?
- Why does Cersei Lannister always drink wine
- How were oncogenes first discovered
- How can fear make you sick
- How do I derive pV nRT
- Where do I put my password
- Why Are People Leaving the Milwaukee Area
- The Brothers Karamazov is the greatest novel
- What are narcissistic traits
- What is Benjamin Franklin's legacy