Has Mallika Sherawat earned an Oscar
Bollywood has an appetite for advertising
Just recently, Rani Mukherji was seen enjoying the signature Maharashtra snack pohe with chai to promote her upcoming film Aiyya, in which she plays a Marathi Mulgi. A few days ago, Vivek Oberoi could be seen showing off his culinary culinary skills at an event for his film Kismat Love Paisa Dilli, which was turned into a restaurant.
Actor Nana Patekar and actress Madhushree partied with jalebis and samosas while promoting their latest release, Kamaal Dhamal Malamaal. Anurag Kashyap will also get together with his main actors - Kunal Kapoor and Huma Qureshi from Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana. You will attend many food-related events and live with Punjabi families and then cook a special meal. Kashyap even threw an iftaar (breaking the fast in the month of Ramadan) to celebrate the success of Gangs of Wasseypur.
In fact, it was Mallika Sherawat's "Jalebi Event" during the promotions for her song "Jalebi Bai" in Double Dhamaal that triggered the connection to food. The event was Inder Kumar's concept that Mallika Jalebis had prepared. Doing so was a hit and it seems to have inspired many.
“What works is that it's still unique, economical, and yet interesting. You are unlikely to find anyone who doesn't like food, and it's a combination of both. It works, ”says director Priyadarshan. He adds that it was also the case with the film Kamaal Dhamal Malamaal. It worked well because Nana's character is often shown to eat a lot.
Brand expert Taran Adarsh also says: Instead of doing something formal, it will be a casual chat session, apart from the photo ops. "I wouldn't be surprised if the trend really takes hold", he adds and gives a "thumbs up".
- Can FPGAs ever overtake ASICs?
- Is the Codeacademy well suited for learning HTML CSS
- Is jogging good for depression
- Which countries have a reverse gender gap?
- Which MBA college should I choose?
- What are omens What are some examples
- Does mortgage prequalification affect creditworthiness
- What is the CIA doing
- What's your best knitting tip
- What does oh okay
- Does the vocal group Surface still perform
- Can China liberate Africa
- Is Japanese encephalitis curable?
- Why study in the UK 1
- Which SEAL team killed Osama
- Why is OkCupid blocked in Pakistan
- How do speculators affect prices?
- Why does anxiety cause a sore throat
- Are orchids flowers
- What happens if you keep cooling the ice cream
- How Much Quora is Too Much
- How to use Google Docs
- What should I know about football?
- What is a great pen