How can I make good friends forever
Finding New Friends: The 10 Best Tips
Finding friends made easy: ten important factors
Even if you'd like to hear something else now: Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet that guarantees lifelong friendship. What there are, however, are ten important factors that increase your chances of making nice contacts and making real friends. That's exactly what we're going to take a look at now!
1. Same interests
Actually only logical: Anyone who has similar interests comes into conversation much more easily and immediately discovers important similarities. (Sports) clubs and honorary posts are therefore ideally suited to, for example, socializing in a relaxed and relaxed manner. Alternatively, you can just keep your ears open and pay attention to common interests. Maybe one of your classmates is just as enthusiastic about old black and white films as you are.
2. Contact at eye level
This is meant literally at this point. Because body language also plays a very important role in getting to know each other. If you cross your arms over your chest and stare 90% of the time at the floor, it is of course more repellent than inviting. So pay attention to an open body language, look the other person in the eye and smile again and again.
3. The right chemistry
Good friends just get along; the chemistry is right with them. Therefore, trust your gut feeling when meeting new people. If it "somehow doesn't fit" in human terms, there is probably a reason. But if you guys like each other right away and are on the same wavelength, that's a good sign.
Do not expect the other person to do all of the "work" for you, but approach them consciously. "Sociability" doesn't just mean taking the first step - it also means staying on the ball. Nobody likes to pull everything out of someone else's nose and nobody wants to have to be the engine all the time. Extra tip: Take the opportunity (s). If the other person says: "We can meet like that.", You can answer: "Sure, that will definitely work." - and be silent. But it would be wiser: "Sure, gladly. When do you have time?"
5. Openness and authenticity
Only those who show themselves as they are can find the right friends. Even if you feel less vulnerable if you cover up your insecurity: don't fool the others. If you pretend, the others will feel it - and subconsciously always remain a little suspicious. So just be honest, stay yourself and stand by yourself. And remember: if you want to please everyone, you won't end up going anywhere.
6. A similar sense of humor
Simple formula: if you have a lot of fun together, you also like to spend time together. So if you find someone you can laugh with and who also thinks your weird jokes are totally funny, that's a great basis - and clearly expandable.
Good friends can not only laugh together, but cry too. When we show ourselves to someone "without a mask" and make ourselves vulnerable in front of them, we are signaling to the other that we trust them. And it is precisely this trust that usually comes back. So in the end, vulnerability is always a nice compliment - and it creates a tremendous bond.
The golden rule of any friendship: When the other person confides in you, you prove to them that you deserve their trust. Be sensitive and empathetic and above all secretive, in short: Show that you are actually trustworthy.
9. Mutual help
Asking the other person for help is also a compliment for him: You trust him to be able to help you and you believe in his abilities. Among friends, you shouldn't feel too bad asking others for help - but you should also always offer support yourself. After all, you don't just want to take something, you also want to give something back. So help wherever you can and may.
10. Free space
Even if you would like to hang out with your new friend all the time, it would be better not to mutate into a burdock. This can be a deterrent, especially at the beginning. But even after that: Do a quick "burdock check" every now and then: Are you always the one who suggests doing something? Then give the other person a respite and wait until he or she answers on his own initiative. Friendship also lives from freedom - and so you have a lot more to tell each other (again).
- Why is the amount of fuel increasing
- What is the quietest washing machine
- Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure gay or not
- What is a competitive process
- How does OLX make money
- What is your favorite childhood memory
- Is friendship an early stage of love
- How do the NEET PG toppers prepare
- Is that a good bikini body
- How do people shape their worldview
- What is Johnson's Rule in Operations Research
- Does anyone come to SJBIT this year
- Which planet has an electrical orbit
- What's your favorite song from KK
- How is Tucson properly pronounced
- Which planet has an electrical orbit
- What kind of psalm is psalm 90
- How did you become successful
- What would taste terrible on a waffle
- What are the benefits of improvisation
- How many users does Product Hunt
- Why did Lucifer become proud
- The generic includes a combination of drugs
- What are the special things about Quora
- Why is disco not popular in 2019
- Are there books about porcupines?
- Do religions promote terrorism?
- Is Hetalia Axis Powers racist
- How far ahead is Huawei with 5G
- How do I write a formal algorithm
- Is Sanskrit relevant today
- Who was Dino Frescobaldi