Why don't I like reading
sounds strange, but that's how it is. when the going gets tough, i read between two and four books a year.
It's not because I don't feel like it because I have to read so much for university (I don't have to). I don't know exactly why that is.
I may just not like to read rarely is a book so captivating that i want to read it from beginning to end. sometimes it's curiosity that leads me to read on, like with shades of gray (I really wanted to have a say), sometimes i like the story so incredibly well (most recently with the kings of colorado) and sometimes because i'm a fan (harry potter). I also like to read non-fiction books on topics that I pick up somewhere and that I just want to find out about (I have a few books on the Foreign Legion 8- [).
why do i feel bad? because reading is somehow hip, at least that's my feeling. if you read a lot, you are more intelligent, wiser, etc. at least sometimes i have the impression that this is suggested. And if you don't read a lot, like me, then you are not smart enough, have no respect for the classics, etc. (at least that's what I've been told before).
how is it with you? are you lazy to read? do you feel bad about it sometimes? or do you care? or are you the total readers? do you feel smarter as a book refuse like me? or does one have nothing to do with the other?
I would be interested in your opinions
- Will England win the Rugby World Cup?
- Why did Microsoft not make Windows 10 stable
- Who laid the foundation for Sanskrit grammar
- How did you become successful
- Are cover letters double spaced
- What do Caltech students do after graduation
- Are politicians real people
- Money Affects Your Marriage
- What is a muscle function
- What counts as social media
- What affects the trading volume
- What is the nature of culture
- What is frontal baldness
- What was your favorite coffee machine
- How much carbon does the ocean take in?
- How would Jesus stand above the law?
- What are the Top UX Design Conferences
- Which side can I learn CSS on
- What is a GRE score of 308
- Should news articles contain links
- Will AIIMS take place in 2021
- Over-the-counter drugs for anxiety
- How is market research a systematic study
- What is the best eBook for Java
- Atheists hate Catholics
- Why are airplane cockpit seats furry
- Who is influential actor or singer
- Where did bedbugs live before beds were made
- Where do you live in Amsterdam
- Why has the education system gone downhill
- Make yourself feel stronger
- Is beef steak healthy for you
- What brings out your pessimistic side
- Can network as a computer engineer