Can replace AI call center agents
ACD guide: 7 points to look out for when choosing call center software
Forward customer inquiries with pinpoint accuracy and ensure immediate availability at all times, even when there is a high volume of calls - Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) is the heart of every contact center. However, the requirements have changed significantly in recent years - and so have the technical possibilities. We give you a brief overview of what is important when choosing a new contact center software.
1. Routing & Co .: "Welcome! You will be connected immediately ..."
By definition, automatically distributing calls is a mandatory task for any telephone system or ACD. This includes the option of flexibly setting call destinations depending on the time of day, origin, call volume or other criteria. Clearly defined overflow destinations are just as essential: Instead of being held in a queue, the caller is directed to the next free seat. The group functions required for this, as well as the playback of announcements - if no agent is really available - can in principle be mastered by any modern system. The differences lie in the clarity of the user interface: If the learning curve is too steep or employees have to work their way through cumbersome menus during administration, advanced functions often remain unused. Then you may have invested in important features, the performance of which your team cannot really "get on the road".
2. Outbound: "You asked for a call back?"
A good ACD will of course also actively support you in managing outbound calls. In the simplest case, this is a callback to give a customer detailed advice. But even complex sales and marketing campaigns can be controlled with a good ACD without having to work through a call list with pencil and paper. Functions such as resubmission should be a matter of course as well as the option to save meeting notes directly in the system. In which system? - We clarify this question in point 4.
3. Omni-Channel: "Thank you, we received your email!"
So far we have only talked about the classic contact method telephony. Now, however, the reality in the contact center looks much more complex. More and more inquiries come in via email, SMS, chat or social media. Setting up the appropriate channels is not the problem - the difficulties usually only begin during operation. Because each of these channels has its own technical infrastructure. E-mails and SMS messages end up in the e-mail client, social media channels are often accessed and administered via a web browser. The result is a multitude of different filing systems that can only be adjusted manually with great effort. A real Sisyphean work that is always nerve-racking and, above all, is associated with an enormous loss of time. In situations in which customers seeking advice expect real-time response, this is an absolute no-go!
4. System integration: "Sorry, I can't find it!"
The multitude of channels makes a cross-system approach indispensable: All customer activities are stored in a common archive and can be reached by any agent from any workstation. What the customer described on the phone, then documented by e-mail and perhaps further specified in the chat, is directly available to every agent. Existing systems such as ERP or CRM systems, SAP, Salesforce or the internal dispatch management can also be connected via clearly defined interfaces. Sounds complicated? Then take a look over the shoulder of the agent Susanne Fröhlich at work in our video. It can be that simple and intuitive!
- Alexandria the city still exists
- Why aren't alcohol and cigarettes illegal?
- What are the best nootropics
- How do you enjoy art to the fullest
- How can pneumonia increase the dimer
- What job shouldn't exist, but it does
- Is HVAC electrical or gas
- What's your favorite X Men movie
- Is HVAC electrical or gas
- Can spring tails with Lyme disease bite people
- What was the great Titanics staircase made of
- Is Fe2O3 acidic in water
- How does God take care of us?
- What is CSMA
- Which drug distorts people's perception of time?
- How could humans and AI develop together?
- Will asteroid mining save the earth?
- Which port does Dovecot use
- Can an almighty omnipresent God self-destruct
- How many species of wasps are there
- Can sociopaths feel bad about someone else?
- Why is there too much hunger?
- Are there any good alternatives for GetKudos
- What animal has a bushy tail?