What is company capacity
THE COMPANY AND
Solid, innovative ...
The history of the company Marinelli begins in Pesaro in 1973, when the passion and entrepreneurship of Giordano Marinelli together with brother Bruno Marinelli Prefabbricati founds.
Originally the company focused on the production of molds, over time the company expanded with the production of semi-finished products for home furnishings. Makes his own contribution to the growth of the furniture industry and the development of the so-called “industrial model Marche”.
Marinelli Prefabbricati interprets the needs of the market thanks to the company's capacity and soon takes a leading position in the industry.
This great triumph brought Giordano Marinelli to the kitchen market, where in a short time it reflected the same success of the semi-finished products.
However, it is the arrival of Giordano's sons who start the exponential growth: Massimo, specializing in industrial automation processes and Andrea specializing in sales organization.
Your contribution and the intelligent management of the company, through self-financing, reinvestment of profits and the pursuit of sustainable growth, allows so that Marinelli Prefabbricati successfully overcoming the recession of 2009. Expanded in 2010 Marinelli Prefabbricati the product range and specializes in the production of living rooms, bedrooms and children's rooms. Thanks to the investments of the highly productive process equipment, produced Marinelli Functional and design furniture every day which is highly valued by customers. This thanks to the unbeatable price and performance ratio. As a result, the company has gained a leading position in the Italian market over the years and has kept it punctually.
INVESTMENT IN IMPLEMENTATION
PRODUCTION OF FUNCTIONAL
AND DESIGN HOME INTERIORS
THE KEY TO GROWTH
Marinelli is a large Italian production company that is constantly expanding. All of the company's products are Made in Italy, made in the 8 settlements in Pesaro, which occupy a total area of 80,000 square meters.
The highly industrialized automation processes make it possible to achieve high production quantities with extremely competitive delivery times.
Every year 8 million square meters of wooden panels are processed, which enable the production and daily delivery of 600 rooms, 300 living rooms and 200 children's rooms.
The high production capacity with the competitiveness of the company, combined with the unbeatable price and performance ratio, are the values which Marinelli has allowed to win the internal market and to be successful in foreign markets.
WOOD PANEL /
IN THE WORLD
Strongly wants the acquired know-how and its own furniture collection Marinelli continue the expansion process in new markets. Different markets also mean different ways of living at home.
To meet the needs of customers in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Marinelli is constantly increasing its furniture collections while maintaining high performance.
The company's in-house experts, through constant market research, forecasts and studies, constantly guarantee innovative, modern and contemporary models, exclusively Made in Italy.
- What are some useful phrases in Burmese
- What is Bisleri's slogan
- What should I do after engineering
- What would old school vengeance look like?
- Can people ever be completely selfless?
- How old is Ted Danson
- Is it a sin to be a goth?
- What does it mean to call someone a beat
- Which is the mighty Pokemon game
- What are necessary plugins for raised text
- Where can I access genome sequencing equipment
- Can you die of liver failure
- Is Hetalia Axis Powers racist
- What techniques are there for storing information
- Does Motrin work for menstrual cramps
- How do I stop computer performance problems
- Should foreigners be concerned in Hong Kong
- How does the interest rate start?
- What does a bounce rate of 100 mean?
- How can I monetize my startup 1
- When are allergy tests absolutely necessary?
- Ryze is still good at the top
- How is the credit risk calculated in banks
- How is the BSERV from HCL Technologies Ltd.