What does a recognizable voice do
When enthusiasm for sports beats the voice
_ In June 2018, GeloRevoice® started a large-scale fan survey on the subject of voice and sport, in which a total of 1,526 sport-loving women and men of all ages took part. It became clear that the loud use of voices is part of the good form for many fans today: In 43.4% of the cases, the fans said they loudly cheer on their own team during the game. So it is hardly surprising that more than a third of those surveyed have suffered from voice problems after visiting a stadium or concert. Because physiological vocal production is a complex interrelationship of different anatomical components: If the sensitively coordinated speaking apparatus is overused or used incorrectly, the system easily gets out of its physiological equilibrium and voice problems result. "Sports-associated, stress-induced voice problems without recognizable organic causes are among the functional dysphonias that make up the largest group of voice disorders in speech therapy practice," says speech therapist Beatrice Rathey-Pötzke.
When customers / patients come to the practice with ailments such as sore throat, tickle cough and hoarseness, they expect quick relief - because a smooth voice is the prerequisite for successfully coping with everyday work. More than 30% of those who took part in the survey wanted a throat tablet that would quickly relieve voice problems if they lost their voice after using a fan. With GeloRevoice®, you recommend a throat tablet to your patients that will quickly and noticeably relieve voice problems: when sucking, minerals and a light effervescent effect stimulate the flow of saliva in a beneficial way. The gel-forming components hyaluronic acid, carbomer and xanthan bind the saliva and thus form the special Revoice Hydro-Depot®. This is distributed in the mouth and throat and forms a long-lasting protective film on the mucous membrane. A new clinical study also shows a clearer improvement in symptoms with GeloRevoice® throat tablets compared to other chemically defined mucilaginous tissue [Behrbohm. Therapy options for pharyngitis - an update. Oral Surgery Journal 2018 (1): 08-13]. Furthermore, the patients stated that the protective film remained on the mucous membrane for GeloRevoice® throat tablets for the longest time.
Correspondence to red.
About this article
Cite this article
red When enthusiasm for sport hits the voice. ENT news48, 62 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00060-018-5753-2
- What is position in physics
- What is the moon best known for?
- What are the causes of unusual rainfalls
- What is coupling reaction in organic chemistry
- What are examples of non-parametric classifiers
- How is the truth determined?
- What is the most cited YouTube video
- What did you never doubt yourself
- Where can I buy a crossbow
- AIIMS BSC Care is a good program
- Why is PUBG so successful in India
- When are inventions not innovations?
- How can addiction counselors help
- How do I write good title tags
- Which song just goes like Sunday morning
- Are greenhouse gases a problem in Australia?
- What are youth records
- Is owning a graveyard good business?
- Is Portugal a good travel destination
- Is bed-wetting during pregnancy normal?
- Which port does Dovecot use
- What would your Thanos snapshot be
- How did Jesus change your life
- Why does eating feces make you sick
- What is the velocity-time diagram of the collision
- Dental amalgam can cause mercury poisoning
- How can I buy new coins
- How can I make a power supply
- Is it good to do mechanical engineering
- How many people in India read newspapers
- What is the importance of the computer network
- Offers HSN discounts for bulk orders
- What is RTV silicone used for?
- How should i pray