Will Drupal become obsolete
Critical vulnerabilities in Drupal modules
Anyone who creates websites with the CMS Drupal and uses the Module Group and Hostmaster (Aegir) should install the available updates. Otherwise, in the worst case scenario, attackers could execute malicious code on servers.
With the group module you can assign user rights for certain areas of websites. If attacks are lifted, attackers could leak information. Drupal classifies the gap as "critical"a. Further information on the prerequisites for an attack can be found in a warning message. This affects version 8.x-1.x-dev. Versions 8.x-1.0-rc5 and 8.x-1.1 are secured.
Aegir is used to manage various Drupal sites. Due to an as "moderately critical"With a classified vulnerability, attackers could, for example, acquire root rights on Apache web servers. However, an attacker must already have access to an Aegir account. How admins can secure their pages is described by the Drupal developers in a warning.
(of)Comment on the post
Whether security gaps, viruses or Trojans - all security-relevant messages are available from heise Security
You can find detailed information on the dispatch procedure and your cancellation options in our data protection declaration.
- How do I take selenium online courses
- What is fulfillment
- What makes moral realism so popular
- What water is used in concrete
- Can I watch porn without a network
- Why have buses replaced trams?
- How do freelance programmers make money
- Miss living in Cebu
- Stop snoring
- What's the best about your life
- Who are Taleo's competitors
- What is Altenator
- Was Oswald Mosley a Nazi
- What should I do about my pimples
- Who Funds a Medicare Savings Account MSA
- Encryption is illegal in China
- Who does more things China or Japan
- What is the resistance equation
- Which universities accept DAVV CET
- Why is urban poverty real
- What is a VFD
- What exactly did Spain do with Mexico?
- Why is Brawlhalla free
- What is an article under CA.