How do you say it in Swedish?
|very active forum member|
We would like to give a long-standing Swedish colleague a present that should read, among other things: Nice that you exist.
We have tried all the online translators, but we always get a different translation. Can someone tell us how it is translated correctly.
Thank you very much for your effort.
You could write:
Bra att du finns (nice that you exist)
Det är roligt och skönt att ha dig hos oss (It's nice to have you with us)
Tack att you finns (thanks for being there)
Vad skönt att you är här (How nice that you are here)
Det är en glädje att få känna dig (It's a pleasure to know you)
(Vi) tycker om dig ((we) like you)
or something like this with:
Till en trevlig arbetskamrat (a nice work colleague)
"Three things are irretrievable: the arrow shot from the bow, the word spoken in a hurry and the missed opportunity."
ʿAlī ibn Abī Tālib
- What does ATP look like
- How do I buy my first share
- What should I make my PC out of?
- How many terrorists are killed every day
- What should I start selling on the internet
- What needs to be legalized in India
- What is CrossFit's fallacy
- How can you survive the eleventh grade
- Americans are welcome in Tijuana
- Why is Messi the god of football
- Have you ever seen an air show
- What is your assessment of prison reform
- What does myelin produce in the CNS
- Do sneaker bots really work
- Can an organization become ISO 31000 certified?
- What are the best rollerball pens
- When will Trump's statistics be told?
- What are the novels of the American Westward Movement
- Is Alabama a red or blue state
- Is Calvin Harris's feelings about Taylor Swift
- What does enviable attribute mean
- How do you develop good reasoning skills
- Capitalize on fascism
- How can I sell an internet project