Where can I learn GST
Seminars in Section II
Coping strategies and stress management
Continuous changes and restructuring at ever shorter intervals mean that knowledge that was successfully applied yesterday no longer leads to success today. For the success of all projects, it is therefore of crucial importance that continuous change processes are lived and successfully implemented in everyday working life.
- Management training and management supervision
- Change management
- Coping and stress management
- Dealing with chronic over or
- The "burn-out syndrome"
- health Management
- Lifelong learning
- The learning organization
- Business cycle events
- Creativity and fun in coaching and supervision
The power of the informal aspects
Often everything is done right on the formal level. In particular, the informal aspects of human relationships elude logical solutions. The motto here is: “The company is what we believe it is.” Like informal aspects for development and
Change can be used will be the topic of this seminar.
- Dynamic in groups
- Acquisition and control of group processes
- Analysis and handling of organizational patterns
- and group processes
- Instruments for controlling large groups
- Organizational Development Principles
- System and structure constellations
- Metaphorical Techniques
- organization chart
- Dynamic staging methods
- Group process and group self-reflection
Supervision and coaching in different contexts
The success of systemic interventions is largely determined by the respective context. Only with an appropriate context sensitivity and setting variability is it possible to successfully implement the various types of systemic intervention. The successful transfer of the training content into the various practical fields of the participants will be the subject of this seminar.
- Youth welfare
From the end back to the beginning
A successful conclusion is just as crucial for the sustainability of coaching and supervision as a successful start. To be able to end a route marked by the most varied of conflicts and developments in the awareness of what has been achieved creates the opportunity to give the changes the necessary stability.
- The successful conclusion
- Success control and evaluation
- Professional and personal care
- Intuitive negotiation strategies
- The personal formula of authority
- Leadership and suffering: a personal review
- Professional development and biography work
- Reflection on your own professional development
The professionally relevant self-awareness takes place in the form of a three-day seminar in the conference center. In this seminar, the participants are encouraged to deal with the conflicts, roles and resources of their current professional and life situations.
The four three-day seminars are accompanied by two two-day supervision seminars. In the supervision seminars we try to convey systemic work to the participants in such a way that they are able to promote the individual history, professional identity and zest for life of their clients.
After successful participation in the first and second year of training, you will be certified as a “systemic coach and supervisor” by the Society for Systemic Therapy and Consulting (GST GmbH). With the appropriate professional qualifications, this training course can also be used to obtain certification as a "Systemic Supervisor (DGSF)" or
"Systemic Coach (DGSF)" can be requested from the German Society for Systemic Therapy and Family Therapy (DGSF) and the German Society for Supervision (DGSv).
The second year of training extends over a period of 12 months and is divided into:
- 4 three-day theory and method seminars
- 2 two-day supervision seminars
- 1 three-day self-awareness seminar
The costs for the second part of the training amount to 2,640 euros and are paid in 12 monthly installments of 220 euros each by the GST
GmbH moved in. Participation in the first seminar (440, - €) serves to
Orientation and does not require participation in the entire training (Sections I & II).
Request detailed information (curriculum / dates) for further training in "Systemic Coaching"
Information evenings on further training in "Systemic Coaching" in Berlin
- Would Beethoven be popular in 2018
- Who is Deathstroke's archenemy
- Is there a Duolingo for math
- What do you not dare to do
- Geniuses ever pull a jack of all trades
- Boys always lie while impressing girls
- How is biodiversity threatened
- Which is the safest city in Pakistan
- What is the importance of animation videos
- Which cell phone do you use
- How did the biggest music labels start?
- Are narcissists dysfunctional
- Why is forgiveness not a human instinct?
- George Harrison meditated regularly
- What is frontal baldness
- Why do animals have whiskers 1
- Why did food become fashionable?
- Insomnia affects memory
- How do I turn millions into billions
- How long will Trump be in jail?
- What is the validation of the XML schema
- How to die while driving
- Are there any drugs for hirsutism?
- What exactly is Wireshark