Can someone be a great recruiter
Should I look for an opportunity through personal contacts or a recruiter?
You need to make a lightning-fast decision the first time you speak to the recruiter. When the conversation starts, "Hi, you don't know me, but I want to recommend you for a great ABC position that just emerged at DEF" you need to make an immediate decision on whether or not to keep the recruiter informed. You have a chance to say, "Ah, sorry, I have a number of contacts at DEF myself, so you don't have to introduce me there." Or "Sure, sounds great, and some of these people know me, so I would love to consider a lot for a position there". If you take this second route, or if you say you're interested before you hear where it is, stick with the recruiter. Ask him for his opinion, speak directly to your contacts, and then take his advice.
Why? If you've been interviewed at many large companies and then find out that the recruiter spoke to you at some point, they may feel "on the hook" for the recruiter fee or be vulnerable to recruiter claims when they hire you. In general, the way they deal with it isn't about hiring you. I've seen it. So it's about more than, "The recruiter might be mad that they didn't get a commission from my hiring." If you tell a recruiter who represents you that you have contacts of your own, they will usually be happy to advise you on how to best use this. If you don't trust a recruiter and you don't feel well represented, don't let that recruiter represent you. But understanding your decision to do so may eliminate certain positions for you.
- What is E in Gauss law
- What do people mainly like about modeling?
- What is commissioning in a power plant
- How useful are planks for advanced lifters
- What is a twitter site tag
- Can I not pass the medical examination
- There are prominent vegan weight lifters
- In Autism, what is stimming
- Can drugs be used with alcohol
- What are your best photos of orchids
- Will take over GraphQL REST
- What is an oil change
- Pixabay has closed its page
- Where is your job 1
- Are you a rebel for no reason
- What is the newest pokemon game
- What is the past tense of tame?
- What is the most refreshing drink
- How to clean a derma roll
- Is shea butter better than Desi Ghee
- Are tardigrades smaller than cells
- Why is the age of man decreased
- What can governments do to preserve languages?
- Is there a contradiction
- Why does water slide faster than oil
- How can I create a global network
- Why am I asking this question
- What makes a good literature teacher?
- Who could be a potential Dropbox buyer?
- What is the secret behind number 1111
- Why are elephants endangered
- Who is the best doctor in Oslo
- What kind of succulent is that