Why is reactance called reactance
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Re | ac | dance, Plural: Re | ac | tan | zen
- 1) Psychology: Defense reaction that occurs through perceived influence, for example through the restriction of options and the resulting psychological pressure
- 2) Physics:Alternating current resistance
- 2) reactance
- 1) The Reactance of the customer on a sign that reads "Only on offer at short notice" is foreseen, planned and exploited by the company's marketing department.
- 2) Reactance and ohmic resistance together give the impedance.
- Nominative: singular Reactance; Plural Reactances
- Genitive: singular Reactance; Plural Reactances
- Dative: singular Reactance; Plural Reactances
- Accusative: singular Reactance; Plural Reactances
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Damaged company cars, insults and attacks on employees of the public order office: According to a “world” research, Cologne is one of the cities with the highest Reactance to the corona measures.“
Epoch Times, June 5, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Reactance: Electrical engineering: imaginary part of impedance
Another word (synonym) for reactance - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "reactance":
Impedance: ... 1) Technology (complex) alternating current resistance, made up of resistance (real part) and reactance (imaginary part) Abbreviation: 1) Technique: Symbol Z ...
Reactance: and "Resistance" Synonyms: 1) Reactance Opposite words: 1) Resistance Generic terms: Resistance Examples of use: 1) In a reactance, the current is 90 ° out of phase with the voltage
Resistance:… Meaning of the word / definition: 1) Electrical engineering: Real part of the impedance Synonyms: 1) Resistance Opposite words: 1) Reactance Further information in the entry:…
Reactances: Part of speech: Declined form Syllabification: Re | ak | tan | zen Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun reactance genitive plural of the noun reactance dative plural of the noun reactance accusative plural of the noun reactance
Thesaurus: -anz:… Konkomitanz Monstrance Performance Perseverance Preponderance Prestanz Querulance Reactance Reassekuranz Representation Resonance Remaining Secondary Stimulant Adjective ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Reaktanz" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Reaktanz/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "reactance" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Reactances (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Re | ak | tan | zen Grammatical features: nominative plural of…
reaction (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular reaction; Plural reactions genitive: singular ...
Reactions (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Re | ak | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Reaction vessel (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular number of reaction containers; Majority of the ...
Reaction vessels (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Re | ak | ti | ons | be | häl | tern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Reaction vessel (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Re | ak | ti | ons | be | häl | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Responsiveness (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular reaction ability; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Reaction equilibrium (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular reaction equilibrium; Plural ...
Reaction equilibria (German) Part of speech: Declined form, subsidiary forms: dative singular: reaction equilibrium hyphenation: ...
- Can you get crazy when you're alone
- We have outsourcing companies in Canada
- How do I clear Uber history?
- Why is patience more important in games
- How do penguins keep their babies warm
- Are musical instruments allowed in IITs
- How intelligent is a unicellular organism
- Why was the television series Farscape canceled
- What is Sane Hadoop Pig Memory Management Configurations
- How different are the Mongolian and Chinese mentalities
- When will the world end 23
- Why is FileMaker such a bad product
- Are neurotypes happier than aspies
- Why are some people terribly cynical
- What are the disadvantages of PPO insurance
- Why is the SAT not electronic
- What's SO in marketing
- How many states border Florida
- What does an HDMI splitter do
- Why is sociology an art
- Cells are the basic unit of life
- Has anyone surprised you with its simplicity
- How do I create a hanging indent
- What only programmers say
- Why would anyone other than your Instagram photo
- Who are the social media police
- How was your first hospital experience
- Is beef steak healthy for you
- What is the deadliest airplane
- What are photos that make you smile?
- What are the different places in IAS
- Can you finish the sentence is hope