What does the sweeping do
Package Shareholders, Power, and Corporate Success
- publishing company
- Deutscher Universitätsvlg
German university publisher
- XXVIII, 266
- XXVIII, 266 pages
14 figures, 51 tables
210 mm x 148 mm
Table of Contents
The theoretical impact of multiple package shareholders on corporate success
Model theoretical studies on the effects of the interaction of package shareholders
Alternative corporate governance mechanisms for solving the principal-agent problem
Determining the power potential of package shareholders
Research on the influence of corporate governance on the efficiency of a stock corporation has been flourishing for ten years. This has led to a number of investigations into the shareholder structure. Surprisingly little attention, even in Europe, was the question of whether several major shareholders represent an improvement over just one major shareholder.
Sven Kehren examines the interaction of package shareholders. The focus is on the relationship between the shareholder structure, balance of power and corporate success. It relies on its own database of German stock corporations for the years 1996 to 2000, compiled from various data sources, on multiple regression models and non-linear univariate techniques. The results on the relationship between shareholder structure and corporate success are poor and contradictory, but a powerful second package shareholder seems to have a positive effect on corporate success.
About the author
Dr. Sven Kehren did his PhD with Prof. Dr. Hartmut Schmidt at the Institute for Money and Capital Transactions at the University of Hamburg. He is in charge of conception at the HEH HamburgerEmissionshaus.
- What are French manicure pedicures
- How does Path check email addresses
- What is big data in telecommunications
- What's going on wherever you are
- Why was Farhan Akhtar divorced
- What does a bounce rate of 100 mean?
- Consistent profits are really achievable in trading
- What is the full form of GIDC
- Is aromantic a thing
- Does the AI beat people when it comes to stock picking?
- Why is sodium chloride called table salt
- The WhatsApp video chats may have been leaked
- Has beef steak potassium
- Joan Crawford was mentally ill
- Why does Quora not have a signature function
- What has gotten better after apartheid?
- Would Buddha follow astrology
- Why are no railway stations privatized?
- Doing business in India is easy
- How much mortgage interest is tax deductible
- What does surprise me mean?
- What does not searchable region mean
- How is Tucson properly pronounced
- Will McDonalds eventually destroy Burger King