What are you good at
Who am I?
It is helpful for you if you know your strengths: what you are good at or what you can be proud of about yourself. Maybe you are ... particularly athletic; maybe you're good at drawing, maybe you're good at math or science or writing. Maybe you can listen and respond well to others ... There are many areas in which one can be gifted.
Your strengths show you what kind of job you could take up or how and where you can do something to help actively shape the world.
If you accept yourself and if you know your strengths, but also your weaknesses, it also helps you to be fair to others: If you know your strengths, you know that every person deserves respect as a unique person on earth because like you, he has his strengths and his dignity. If you know your weaknesses, you also know that no one is perfect like you. We all need understanding and help with things we are less good at.
If you know your strengths and your weaknesses, this also makes you more independent from others: If someone insults you or humiliates you and shows you that you are not good at anything, then you know that this is not true. And if someone tells you that he / she alone knows what is right and wrong and wants you to do and believe everything he / she tells you, then you know that you cannot just give up and be able to do it yourself are thinking.
Having a healthy sense of self-worth means that you know yourself and know what your strengths and weaknesses are - and that everyone has both.
- Bitcoin is preferred over gold for investments
- What makes your hair grow longer
- What happened to actress Cynthia Davis
- How do Ripple and Stellar carry out a consensus
- Caffeine can cause severe hypomania
- What is an ISO
- What is Expensify's rating
- Can Syria bomb Britain
- Why is DaVinci Resolve used
- Blocks Adblock Plus ads for Chrome extensions
- How do I write good title tags
- Why does NASCAR have a rolling start
- How can man enjoy the emptiness of silence
- What do you like to cook
- How much plastic garbage has been dumped all over India
- What is the chemistry of winemaking
- How do parents destroy self-esteem
- Cats ruin people's clothes
- Life of the Peasants 1
- How does the engine work
- What kind of training would you choose
- Everyone has a kink What's yours
- What are officials
- How do we stop the knee jerk legislation