What Are Five Benefits Of Smoking For You
Improve your health
When you choose to quit smoking, you are also choosing to live healthier lives. This will reduce your risk of a wide variety of diseases. Smoking is directly responsible for about a fifth of all cancers. But also heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes or chronic bronchitis can often be attributed to smoking.
A study was able to show that people who smoke heavily not only have a poorer quality of life, but also die an average of ten years earlier.In addition, as a smoker you are not only endangering your own health, but also the health of others. Read more about passive smoking on our information pages.
After quitting smoking, your body regenerates :
After 20 minutes: Pulse and blood pressure drop to normal values.
After 12 hours: The carbon monoxide level in the blood drops, the oxygen level rises to normal levels. All organs are better supplied with oxygen again and physical performance increases.
After 2 weeks to 3 months: The circulation stabilizes. The lung function improves.
After 1 to 9 months: Coughing fits, sinus congestion and shortness of breath decrease. The lungs are gradually cleared by breaking down mucus. The risk of infection is reduced.
After 1 year: The risk of coronary artery disease is reduced to half that of a smoker.
After 5 years: The risk of cancer of the oral cavity, throat, esophagus and urinary bladder is halved; the risk of cervical cancer is no longer higher than that of non-smokers. The risk of stroke can also drop to that of a non-smoker after two to five years.
After 10 years: The risk of dying from lung cancer is reduced by about half. The risks of cancer of the larynx and pancreas are also decreasing.
After 15 years: The risk of coronary artery disease is no longer higher than that of a lifelong non-smoker.
- Is very popular Pokemon
- What is a wrong turn
- All disabled men are impotent
- How much percentile can i get
- Is your deck available anywhere
- What is wildlife biology
- Uses Dimash Kudaibergen autotune
- Will a tarantula survive a fall?
- How old is Czechoslovakia
- How can I not faint from blood?
- Why do different metals have different strengths
- Is FreeRTOS Linux
- Why does Quora act like a therapist
- Are you the type that goes to church?
- What is hard drive defragmentation
- What is the best treatment for diesel engines
- What does it mean to redistribute property
- How does the formation of acetals work
- Can cause liver damage to Ambien
- Was President Trump mean to Ambassador Yovanovitch
- Why is my dog bumping into me 1
- Why is Cortana called that
- What is 13 reasons why in Portuguese
- Which place on earth gets good moonlight?