Are Christ and Krishna one
Christ - Krischto - KrishnaThe name is the same
Jesus is the son of Krishna
Jesus (the Son of Christ) speaks of his father: "Everything has been handed over to me by my father, and nobody knows the son but the father; and nobody knows the father but the son and to whom the son wants to reveal it". (Mt.11/27) Nimand comes to the Father, because through me ".
Man should go through Jesus, to the Father Christ or Krishna!
Jesus Christ means Jesus, the Son of Christ or Krishna. He called himself the Son of God, so it doesn't matter whether we call God "Krishna" or "Krishna" or "Christ" - it remains the same in the end.
"Christ" comes from the Greek, from "Christos / Krischtos", "the one anointed with oil", "Christ" is the same word. "Christos" is the Greek version of the Sanskrit word "Krsna-Krishna".
When one calls to Krishna in India, one often says "Krishna"!
"Krischto" means "attraction" - it is a Sanskrit word, the eternal, unlimited, infinitely expanding and all-pervading language of the soul.
This all-attractive person is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, hence "Krischto" is the name of God, Krishna, the all-attractive.
So when Jesus said "Our Father who are in heaven, hallowed be your name", then that name of God is "Christ" or "Krishna".
Jesus said "that all should praise the name of God," then why does anyone say that God should not have a name? We say "God the Father". The son calls his father "father", but the father also has a name: "Krishna". This is confirmed by Jesus.
To bridge the gap of misunderstanding that separates today's so-called Christians from the philosophy and science of Krishna consciousness, The Book: Christ - Krischto - Krsna was published
What Jesus taught 2,000 years ago is no different from what Krishna taught in India 5,000 years ago. Indeed, many experts in the field believe that Jesus traveled to India in his youth. There he learned the Vedic wisdom in Jagannatha Puri and the art of healing from saints in Benares, which he later brought to his homeland and taught the people.
There are many historical documents today to support this view, but they are only touched upon briefly in this book as it is not our intention to prove or disprove the life and history of Jesus. Rather, it is important for us to present the teachings of Jesus as completely in agreement with those of Krishna, especially with regard to issues like that Eating meat and being born again. It is also very interesting to know that the title of Jesus, "the Christ", comes from the Greek "Christos" which means "the anointed" or "one who loves God". This word has its origin in the Sanskrit word "krsna-Krishna", the holy name of God revealed in the Vedic scriptures.
Some scholars have even found convincing evidence that Jesus never died on the cross, as is commonly believed, but was taken unconscious and came to shortly afterwards. He then returned to India and lived there until the handsome age of 70. His tomb is believed to be in Kashmirwhere you can still see it today. Whether or not these claims are factual is not important. But we must understand that the teaching of Christ and Krishna are one and the same.
This book "Christ, Krischto, Krsna" serves the reader to check his own understanding of God and religion. It will surely satisfy their curiosity and intellect, and at the same time expand their spiritual understanding in many ways. His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada is recognized as a pure devotee and as a self-realized soul. His conversations with Count Dürckheim, Father Emmanuel and Cardinal Danelieu are refreshing and enlightening for those who read impartially.
- Back to main page -
- Why do patients wear diabetic shoes
- Why is the antenna radiating
- How does SICC celebrate Teacher's Day
- What are some secrets of the druids
- Is heavy metal satanic 1
- What is binagoongan
- How do I sell valuable baseball cards
- Are cryptocurrencies a good investment for 2020?
- Can women reach orgasm only through breast manipulation?
- What is the definition of passive voice
- Why was Narendra Modi upset in the Wembley room
- Is there a contradiction
- What is your favorite Korean cosmetic product
- When will the power supplies be privatized?
- Beginners can read the Ashtavakra Gita
- How do I enter Goldman quant
- Why is network marketing dead
- How can I choose the right man
- What motivates a seller
- Where can I find SAS exercise questions
- Ankylosaurus lived in Australia
- What was Hitler's middle name
- What is stucco coating
- How can I change careers?
- Why are elephants endangered
- What are the components of graphic design
- Is SSC better than CA.
- How can I describe the tundra climate in Canada
- Which companies create shopping cart software
- What is an example of operational unit
- IISc has a strict schedule
- How is the earth a good conductor
- Has Mallika Sherawat earned an Oscar
- Why were goods rationed during World War II