Which number is President Obama
Barack Obama - President of the USA
- Surname: Barack (Hussein) Obama
- Life data: born on August 4, 1961
- Nationality: US-american
- Power: President of the United States of America
- Quote:"Change does not come if we wait for any other person at any other time. We are who we have been waiting for. We are the change we are looking for."
Barack Obama was the first black president of the United States.
How Barack Obama lives
Barack Hussein Obama was born on August 4, 1961 to the African Barack Hussein Obama Sr. and the American Stanley Ann Dunham. A short time later, his parents divorced and Obama's mother left Hawaii with her children in 1964 - because of a new love - to move to Jakarta, Indonesia. There the young Obama attended a Roman Catholic school.
At the age of ten he moved back to Hawaii and lived with his grandparents. He finished school in 1979 and began studying political science with a focus on international relations.
He then worked for a year in a large business consultancy firm in New York and in an aid organization in Chicago and then studied law for another three years at the most famous university in America, Harvard University. It was there that he met his future wife Michelle Robinson.
In 1992 he finished his second degree. The then 31-year-old Barack Obama was drawn back to Chicago, where he married Michelle shortly afterwards. The two have two daughters, Malia Ann and Natasha Obama.
How Barack Obama changed the world
A year later he started his political career with the lawyers' association Miner, Barnhill & Galland. He did such a good job that in 1996 he was elected to represent the Illinois 13th District. There he was mainly responsible for the health service and drafted laws that brought many advantages to poor working-class families. After eight years in this office, he was elected to the US Senate in 2005 as the third African American, i.e. black.
In 2007 he ran for the presidential election. In his speech he spoke of wanting to end the war in Iraq, introduce health insurance for all citizens and get the energy transition going. The Americans were won over by his sympathetic and human nature: on November 4, 2008, they elected him 44th President of the United States.
Since then, he has repealed some laws, introduced an income cap for members of the government, and passed a law that allows women to receive as much wages as men for their work. He called the military back from the war zone in Iraq earlier than planned and tried to resolve the conflict without a fight.
After less than a year in office, the president was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in February 2009. The jury said that his extraordinary efforts to maintain international contacts and strengthen peoples should be recognized.
In early November 2012, the first black President of the United States of America was re-elected for another four years. After the presidential election in 2016, he was replaced by Republican Donald Trump. Today Barack Obama lives with his wife Michelle Obama and their two children in Washington, the youngest daughter is still attending high school here.
Barack Obama is in charge of the Obama Foundation, which plans to build a large "presidential library" in Chicago. The million dollar project is set to revive southern Chicago and will open in 2021.#Subjects
- What is Electric Feel from MGMT about
- What is an article under CA.
- What is the variation in air pressure
- What makes a cross-functional team successful
- What are the limits for BITS 2017
- How can you self-publish a novel?
- What will be the ideal Indian society
- How are ribosomes made in prokaryotes
- Which DC Comics are there for free?
- The hand size influences the writing speed
- Are ESFJ and ENFJ compatible
- Who is Wonho
- Help startup incubators with product development
- What is the child's sensorimotor developmental stage
- Runs Modi India better
- Is moral truth absolute or relative
- Is tutoring legal in the UK
- What is a popular hobby in Colombia
- How did the public see Darth Vader
- What are blackhat links
- Birds generally have good eyesight
- Where should I invest 1000 Canadians
- Is Safari more secure than Google
- Is audio as good as reading