Where is the best MBA college
The best business schools for an EMBA | Rankings
At some point, you will have to choose a business school if you are going for a successful EMBA degree. In addition to the business school rankings, which are mainly based on the subjective perceptions of previous graduates, you can and should also make your own picture of the business school in question. It is therefore an advantage to find out more about the faculty. Information on the tuition fees and structures of the EMBA program are probably the most relevant points. There is also the opportunity to take part in trial lectures to get your own picture of the lecturers and the atmosphere at the university. Another aspect that you can find out is what reputation the respective universities have in the industry or not. The Business School Rankings can help to a certain extent, but there are no rankings exclusively for German universities.
As a postgraduate, generalist management degree, the Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program is aimed at experienced managers and top executives with at least eight years of professional and management experience. It shows new perspectives and development opportunities for innovative ideas to solve your management tasks and lets you go on a transformative international journey:
- World's largest EMBA network: Access to EMBA students at seven Kellogg WHU university locations worldwide and a network of more than 65,000 alumni from 120 countries.
- Diverse experiences and perspectives: Intensive interaction with fellow students from various professional, cultural and academic backgrounds, expansion of your specialist knowledge and acquisition of new management tools for immediate successful application in practice and in the company.
- Career opportunities: New challenges and opportunities through a curriculum specially tailored to managers and the integrated Leadership & Career Development program.
An internationally oriented curriculum - developed for experienced managers
Strategic thinking, demanding decisions and working with international teams - these are sometimes major challenges that you as a manager have to face in your day-to-day work. The Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program was developed to give top managers the opportunity to balance their studies and busy schedules.
Studying on campus usually takes place on extended weekends (Thursday - Tuesday) and comprises between 57-63 days of attendance (depending on the choice of electives). Thanks to the large number of our Global Electives (elective courses), you have the opportunity to set priorities based on your own preferences in order to pursue your individual career goals.
The Kellogg-WHU EMBA degree is internationally recognized.
Are you interested?
- Is Google Adsense still relevant
- What happened to Andre Ingram
- Which RWD cars have small engines?
- Which biomarkers can be found in saliva?
- Running a life changing habit every day
- How do I print pages in Flex
- What does Serge Gainsbourg mean with Gainsbarre
- How is a molecule made
- How do you measure the truth
- Makes sugar as addicting as heroin
- Are you crazy about guns?
- How does turmeric affect health
- What are your favorite wedding planning tools
- The crime in China is drastically underreported
- Is there a Netflix with sheet music
- How do radios work 1
- How much does Wix charge for hosting
- What are the most popular React plugins
- Bangalore girls are beautiful
- Should I run barefoot differently
- How to fix a squeaky suspension
- How sunlight activates chemical reactions
- How is Jitto Farm Noida
- What is Japan's Sayonara Tax