Is deep learning a discovery or an invention
DATA SCIENTIFIC SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Automate processes and deliver actionable insights based on data
Key facts statistics
- Technology will reinvent business. Data is the fuel and AI is the engine.
- Data is the new currency. A 10% increase in data accessibility and analysis results in over £ 60 million additional net income for a typical Fortune 1000 company.
- Experts predict that 57% of business customers rely on companies to know what they need before they even ask for it.
- Incorrect data costs US companies alone £ 580 billion annually.
- Unfortunately, today only 23% of companies worldwide have included AI in their process and service offerings.
- 65% of children who are now in educational institutions are likely to work in careers that no longer exist today.
CXPORTAL used scientific methods, techniques and the use of artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, deep learning models and analyzes to identify and quickly unlock your business data and to derive robust insights and knowledge from data in order to improve evidence-based business decisions. Improve operations and identify unprecedented new opportunities for efficiency and productivity in a variety of sectors including e-commerce, financial services, manufacturing, transportation and healthcare.
CXPORTAL uses AI techniques to rapidly identify patterns in data to create systems that simulate human intelligence and use AI technology to develop applications that learn, argue, and self-correct. CXPORTAL collects data and creates rules to convert them into actionable knowledge. CXPORTAL uses AI extensively to automate processes, derive insights for data analysis, enable reliable AI-based prediction functions to meet our customers' needs and stay competitive
CXPORTAL uses supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning and ML algorithms to analyze and extract meaningful information from a range of large, structured and unstructured data for the purpose of customer value prediction, automated data processing, fraud detection, product recommendation, the Improve financial analysis, etc., improve customer satisfaction.
In business, applied knowledge is power, and data enables that knowledge. Experts estimate that the data volume could exceed 44 trillion gigabytes this year. At CXPORTAL, we earn impressive value by using large amounts of structured and unstructured data, the complexity and speed of which is constantly increasing, to harness the power and opportunities of big data. A 10% increase in data accessibility and analysis results in more than $ 65 million in additional net income for a typical Fortune 1000 company.
ANALYTICS & VISUALIZATIONS
CXPORTAL analyzes structured and unstructured data in order to derive insights and to gain knowledge from data sets. The process helps identify underlying models and patterns in data sets, while data visualization aims to clearly communicate insights and categorize organizational data in visual form while improving processes and measuring performance.
Quickly optimize your customer experience with tailor-made e-commerce and data science solutions from CXPORTAL
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
If you subscribe to our mailing list, you will always be informed about the latest news from us.
- Who started vegetarianism
- Which song has flute music
- Are blue eyes biologically weaker
- Will be copied from Shrek's Facebook logo
- How does Satoshi Nakamoto spend his days
- Which toys can develop creativity in children
- Rich people have better lives
- Who was Dino Frescobaldi
- Does materialistic progress necessarily mean true progress?
- What does this annual financial statement mean
- Alcohol kills all types of bacteria
- Can read Java Excel files
- Have you ever seen the History Channel
- Are you glad your childhood is over?
- How can I restore my deactivated email?
- Why do countries colonize
- What exactly is voltage in circuits
- Who are the actors in Saaho
- Why did Putana try to kill Krishna?
- How do I lose 300 pounds
- Is Safari more secure than Google
- How did technology ruin your marriage
- Who owns big data
- Which is better Dharamshala or Mcleod Ganj