Is applesauce a solid or a liquid
Video: Volkmann in the canning factory
Gentle pumping of "solid & liquid" |
This blog is also about promoting applications that may not be so commonplace and obvious. This has resulted in numerous interesting and new ideas in the past. Due to the high usable vacuum, not only all types of powders and granulates can be conveyed, but also liquids. Even viscous media such as applesauce, oil or greases are pumped in practice, provided they have a certain flowability (viscosity).
A Japanese customer who packs chanterelles, mushrooms and adzuki beans in cans, among other things, was so enthusiastic about the sheer power of the vacuum that he wanted to try it out in his canning factory.
In particular, the fact that there are no moving mechanical parts in the flowing product stream is the decisive factor for gentle conveying.
The successful vacuum conveying experiments with the mushroom / water mixture shown in the following video led to the installation of 20x vacuum conveying systems from the Volkmann company for different packaging lines. The liquid also prevents the oxidation of these very sensitive bulk goods.
Further articles on the topic of food subsidies:
Would you like to find out more about the topic or do you have a specific task?
Our application experts will be happy to help you. >> Contact
# Liquid conveyors #Champignons #Foods # Conveyed goods in liquid # Vacuum conveying #VolkmannGmbH # PilzeIn liquid conveying # Solids in liquid
- Who were apple competitors in the beginning
- How can we increase the power of memory
- What is the purpose of a boomerang
- What species of crocodiles live in America
- Which led to the fact that the crusades ended
- Is 2 GB of graphics good for laptops
- Forest fires still burn in California
- How should one improve daily
- The digital video is deteriorating
- Why Some People Hate MSD So Much
- How can I make my body
- How are pills structured
- Is free hosting services advantages of our website
- How big is Weta Digital
- How did Aricent become Altran
- What is a FABG cell phone
- Who introduced the term nucleic acid?
- How are hedge fund profits taxed?
- Is Melania Trump satisfied with Donald Trump
- How many lives have residual current circuit breakers saved?
- How's the parking in Cumming GA
- Why do the erythrocytes lack the nucleus
- Why is studying economic history important
- What are clarinet reeds for beginners
- What is an MQTT Broker
- What are the top schools in Rajasthan
- Which oceans border Africa
- Pink is a universal color for women
- How can I use 3D for portraits
- Why do older cats howl
- How to make mulled wine
- How do we acquire Cole's fracture