What is a parallelogram with four angles
Reading time: 5 min
A parallelogram (also called "rhomboid") is a square, a geometric figure that consists of 4 sides. The 2 opposite sides are the same length and parallel to each other. Adjoining sides each form angles that can assume sizes between and. The sum of all interior angles is.
A parallelogram is a square with opposite sides of the same length and parallel to each other. Two angles are each the same size.
Features of the parallelogram
- The parallelogram has 4 corners, 4 sides and 1 surface.
- All interior angles are between and large.
- The opposite angles are the same.
- The parallelogram is point-symmetrical to its origin.
- The surface diagonals have different lengths, provided that all angles are unequal.
- The surface diagonals intersect at a point that bisects both diagonals.
- If you look at the intersection of the two surface diagonals and all points of the parallelogram, you can see 2 mutually congruent (congruent) triangles.
- A parallelogram belongs to the group of polygons (polygons).
- If all sides of the parallelogram are at right angles to each other (or if all interior angles are right angles), one speaks of a rectangle. If all sides are also of the same length, one speaks of a square.
- If all sides of the parallelogram are of the same length and the interior angles are not right angles, one speaks of a rhombus.
- The parallelogram equation is.
- There is no inscribed circle and no circumference.
- Who were some top Islam philosophers
- What does your therapist usually ask you?
- Is it worth it to get the jumping motion
- When did France declare war on Austria?
- What is the English meaning of mehndi
- How do we identify a parallel life
- What is your personal experience with weeds
- What's your favorite modern warship
- Can replace AI call center agents
- What is the Idealab business model
- Attend the courses in BHU
- What is a cylinder lens
- Will AI ever destroy DevOps?
- What are Yureka Plus MIUI 8 Reviews
- How do you dream clearly
- What are the benefits of dental implants
- Is that a good bikini body
- How can I identify computer virus programs
- Is Lexapro safe for long-term use
- What is the Japanese Kanji for carnivores
- Why don't you be afraid of an angry person
- Why is vinyl flooring so popular
- What is surya namaskar
- When will my voice change