How is the chroma key used in the GIMP
How do I deal with color loss in chroma key with GIMP?
Personally, I don't have much experience with it, so take it with a grain of salt, but in portraiture it's not uncommon to photograph someone against a "pure white" background. One of the problems is that if you stop it for the white, the white blows out the subject, and even when the subject is properly exposed there is a lot of "light bleeding" around the neck, shoulders, etc. designated) ").
The key to minimizing is to light them separately by moving the subject forward and lighting for the background behind e.g. B. Hide flip screens. You set your apertures and lighting for the subject as usual and set up the lighting for the background so that it is overexposed. You get a very even color field with little overflow on the motif.
This makes chroma keying in the post a lot easier for you. I will try to update with a link regarding the details. [Edit: see for example http://www.zarias.com/white-seamless-tutorial-part-1-gear-space/]
Not much help after the fact, but if you can re-record or use this in the future, your life may be a little easier. If you don't have a good parting, you'll have to mask it by hand.
Additionally, you may be able to take an extra shot with the foreground lights off, creating a silhouette image that can easily be used as a mask.
- What are some little battles you've had
- What are the disadvantages of peritoneal dialysis
- Why do rape victims sometimes die?
- The quantum teleportation was verified experimentally
- Is Haiti a country
- Is a frog's butt waterproof
- What infrastructure will the private sector provide
- Which program language for the management consultancy
- What is multivariate data analysis
- What makes leather jackets so fashionable
- What is the main benefit of PCA
- How long can the average phone last
- Is the drdo internship certificate valuable
- Cooking What Are Some Good Turkey Recipes
- What is your life going on?
- Why do ducks and geese attack people
- What percentage of US liberals are atheists?
- Is Fe2O3 acidic in water
- Does our health follow a cyclical trend?
- Why Buy Hyderabad Cracker Online
- What is Christina Aguilera's religion
- Why do you hate Stephen Hawking
- How do humidity and relative humidity differ?
- Why is network marketing dead