Math parable please help
Vertex shape: move, stretch and compress parabolas
Shift along the y-axis
If you add a constant e to the function term of the function f, then the graph of the new function is a normal parabola shifted along the y-axis. The vertex of this parabola is.
Shift along the x-axis
If you subtract a constant d from the arguments of the function f, then the graph of the new function is a normal parabola shifted along the x-axis. The vertex of this parabola is.
Elongation, compression and opening
If you multiply the function term by a constant factor a, the shape or the opening of the associated parabola changes. The result is the graph of the function g with. The factor a is also called the stretching factor. The vertex of this parabola lies in the point.
Quadratic function terms are often given in the vertex form: You can read off the coordinates of the vertex of the associated parabola directly from them: You can also read off the stretch factor of the parabola. It is the factor in front of the bracket.
- What's another way of telling you guys
- CNN has a radio station
- Is that Hugo Chavez
- What is the difference between diverticulitis and diverticulosis
- Did Mao enjoy killing?
- Which industries use and benefit from foursquare
- How does a synapse work
- Why doesn't Google make its own country
- What size needle is used for blood
- Where can I learn GST
- What do you mean by intact genomes
- What is the social function of monogamy
- Can I rent old for OLA taxis
- Why hasn't anyone bought Quora yet?
- Should I start a scientific career?
- Is 1 6 bilirubin levels dangerous
- Why are Tomahawk missiles so expensive
- What if Stan Lee owned Marvel
- What are clarinet reeds for beginners
- How is Jitto Farm Noida
- What was the great Titanics staircase made of
- Are orchids flowers
- What did Hirohito think of Hitler's actions?
- May men playful women
- Is the XPS 13 9370s SSD replaceable
- Why is Hawaii written without an apostrophe
- Which branded kitchen hinges should I buy?
- Why Do Ads Have Celebrity Voice Over
- Which is more difficult JIPMER or AIIMS entrance
- Where does Bitcoin get its monetary value from?
- What can nanobots do
- Why don't I like reading
- It's worth it at KIIT
- What is the theory of justice