What can I learn at VIT Vellore
Memorize / recite records in the Pi
In addition to the classic hunt for as many PI digits as possible, there is also a competition for memorizing the Pi sequence of digits. There is a small group of pi freaks who can memorize thousands to tens of thousands of decimal places of the circle number and then recite them later from memory. The best of them even make it into the Guiness Book of Records.
The current world record in memorizing the number PI the Indian stops Suresh Kumar Sharma with said 70,030 decimal places. The record was set on October 21, 2015. The lecture lasted a good 17 hours. He replaces the previous record holder Rajveer Meena, who called up 70,000 positions in a competition at the VIT University of Vellore. It took Rajveer around 9 1/2 hours to count all the digits. So it was much faster than the new record holder. At that time, Rajveer replaced the Chinese Chao Lu, who was able to defend his Pi record of 67,890 positions for 9 1/2 years against the competition. The Chinese had needed significantly more time to recite PI, however, his record stretched over 24 hours.
Incidentally, we are lagging a little behind in terms of records in this country. The German Pi record of the Offenbach police officer and memory acrobat Susanne Hippauf is 11,104 decimal places and was set up as part of the fourth Emden Pi competition. Update: In the meantime, Frank Mertens has improved the German record to 15,320 decimal places.
By the way, in the Pi World Ranking List you can discover and admire a lot more records and memory skills.
- Can I learn to dance when I am 20?
- What is the CPU usage
- What is inappropriate in French
- The UC system is viewed as a university
- How was Aphrodite
- Why did the cube die in Fornite
- Which company designed the ANBX website
- What is Antonov AN 225
- Heavy exercise affects our brain
- There will always be malware
- How do I build a paintball field
- Why does Pakistan not fear any other country?
- Still use pens for writing
- What are the steps for DNA analysis
- Charge your phone overnight
- White crest strips damage the tooth enamel
- What is a holter monitor
- How do I get Fortnite on PS3
- Are depression and ADD linked?
- How many places are there in shorthand?
- How did you lose the genetic lottery
- What are some exceptions to Bhakoot Dosha
- How Much Quora is Too Much
- Is it safe to wear jockstraps every day?